or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions Coupe and Hatch Pre 2012 and C4 Picasso :: ICE / Sat Nav/Bluetooth etc.

C4GP 2010 RD4 Dension Pro BT - no power

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
tdrath   
Mon Aug 22 2016, 08:27am
Member No: #14090
I already have a USB Box fitted to my C4GP, but thought I would add Bluetooth with the Dension Pro BT Gateway. I read all the threads on here and the description on the Dension website and the install sounded like it would be straightforward, so I went ahead and ordered.

Now I'm stuck. When I connect the breakout quadlock cable between the head unit and the original cable, I cannot switch the head unit on at all. I have searched the forums, but I haven't found any posts which describe my symptoms. I'm just looking for pointers now before I give up and send the new unit back.

For info, the USB Box is cabled direct to the original quadlock using a 12 pin connector.
BigJohnD   
Mon Aug 22 2016, 11:45am

Member No: #82
If your original worked fine, I'd not bother trouble shooting - just send the new one back for a replacement.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member