or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: The Garage

Stop/Start availability

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
dpmiller   
Thu Jun 30 2016, 11:11am
Member No: #45265
Afternoon peeps, recent new member saying hi and throwing a query in. SWMBO is considering moving up the years a bit and we're seriously considering a recent C4 to replace our '06 307 (I've been around PeugeotForums for a fair while, have Lexia to-hand etc).

But trying to confirm specs on these cars seems like a minefield. Is there anything definitive about which cars have S&S? From my reading it looks like all E-HDIs do, but it's an option on the latest BlueHDIs, am I correct?

cheers

David

routemaster1   
Fri Jul 01 2016, 04:07am
Member No: #574
As far as I know it is now fitted to all diesel models. On i.6s It was originally on eHDis, and on the replacement Blue HDis. Also on the Blue 2.0s, although I'm not sure when from, if you are considering used.
dpmiller   
Fri Jul 01 2016, 08:42am
Member No: #45265
thanks for the reply. Yup, that's what's confusing me- this year's brochure shows the BlueHDI 100 as being available both with and without, but the 120 has it for sure.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member