or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

2014 C4GP - Cruise Control issue

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
rogan   
Wed Jul 20 2016, 07:57pm
Member No: #44851
Should have said cracking tailgate - Click Here -

Queenstown is 4wd country. You need a car that can go up the ski field roads. Having 4wd means you rarely need to fit chains. It's more of a convenience factor than a neccessity.

I was looking for 3 individual seats in the 2nd row and 2 extra seats for kids friends when needed. Economy was a must since the last car was averaging 15mpg. Was down to a C4GP, Pug 307sw, or a Prius V. Was looking at the older C4GP until I discovered the awful 'selespeed' transmission. I was lucky to get one of the last intensive models on runout, also bought over the phone sight unseen. Really wanted a sunroof, but i can live without it, especially with the sunburn issues in NZ. Economy is close to 40mpg which I'm very happy with in the stop start city driving I do.

I can't figure out why the C4GP didn't make any dent in the market here. I read today that we now buy more SUVs than any other style of car, but I have never understood what the use of a SUV is.
CrazyTurks   
Tue Jul 26 2016, 07:19am
Member No: #45676
İts no problem
stevjull2017   
Fri Dec 30 2016, 12:14am
Member No: #47130
All you blokes have missed the point with the Citroen C4 especially in NZ. The C4 is a great all-weather car and there is nothing wrong with anything that this vehicle does. But should any one of you expect 4WD features and/or handling and abilities from a FWD car then you are kidding yourself. As 'seoras' says 'Saab's and Volvo's were always front wheel drive as Swedish winter driving is pretty dicey' and diesels are pretty easy to service but with Citroens you have to have patience and the right tools to do any DIY repairs. My C4 2012 B7 e-HDi Exclusive hasn't had any problems and its got 85,000kms on the clock, the only problem I'm having (and its hit me just recently) is that my reverse mirror feature which should deflect the passenger side mirror on reverse to assist parking, has decided to do that on the drivers side mirror whenever I put it into reverse, anyone has a solution as my car is out of warranty.
FrankBullitt   
Fri Dec 30 2016, 01:56am

Member No: #19238
See my response to your other post - please try not to ask the same question in multiple locations as it makes it difficult for others with the same issue to track the response!
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member