or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

12v Fuse location and amps?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
jgrand   
Mon Jun 20 2016, 05:41AM
Member No: #43385
Hi, I've just come back from a camp trip. I used the 12v socket for an high pressure electric pump rated at 10 amps. Ive used the pump on my audi and not had any issues with the pump.
Basically it appears the fuses have blown instantly on both the front and rear 12v socket when Ive turned the pump on.

I've located what appears to be the world's most awkward location in the glove box but the manual has zero comparison to the actual layout of fuses. When I pulled out what was supposed to be the 12v fuse was in fact the systems auto cruise.

So does anyone know the actual fuse location and what amp it is? Pics would be great or a diagram. I can't find anything on the net.

Cheers

James
niggly56   
Mon Jun 20 2016, 01:04PM
Member No: #41618
Fuse 16- 15A is in the top row of fuses in the bottom RH corner of the fuse box (second blue one from the left):-

Hope this helps.
SpeedChimp   
Sun Aug 28 2016, 03:50AM
Member No: #46005
James, did this help you? I've got the same problem of the 12v sockets having blown fuses, but for the life of me I can't make sense of the diagrams as they don't resemble what I see. Access to the glove box fuses looks almost impossible due to the amount of cabling positioned in front. The fuses I can get a glimpse of don't match anything I can see I the handbook.
Any help would be appreciated.
ajaxer   
Sat Dec 03 2016, 09:12AM
Member No: #37939
I too cannot see how a fuse can be changed by the average owner.
My manual also shows a layout that does not match the box hidden behind a nest of wires.I am waiting to hear from CITROEN on this matter, But do members think they should take responsability and put
the fuse box where it can be accesed properly.What happens if you need to change a fuse in an emergency.
Thanks for any replies
ajaxer   
Sat Dec 03 2016, 09:14AM
Member No: #37939
PS: My car is 2013 C4 Picasso.
BigJohnD   
Sat Dec 03 2016, 03:13PM

Member No: #82
See this thread: - Click Here -

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member