or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

12v Fuse location and amps?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
jgrand   
Mon Jun 20 2016, 05:37AM
Member No: #43385
Hi, I've just come back from a camp trip. I used the 12v socket for an high pressure electric pump rated at 10 amps. Ive used the pump on my audi and not had any issues with the pump.
Basically it appears the fuses have blown instantly on both the front and rear 12v socket when Ive turned the pump on.

I've located what appears to be the worlds most awkward location in the glove box but the manual has zero comparison to the actual layout of fuses. When I pulled out what was supposed to be the 12v fuse was in fact the systems auto cruise.

So does anyone know the actual fuse location and what amp it is? Pics would be great or a diagram. I cant find anything on the net.

Cheers

James
niggly56   
Sat Jun 25 2016, 01:54AM
Member No: #41618
See here:
- Click Here -

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member