or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Diagbox/Lexia Help

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
deesto   
Sun Jun 19 2016, 07:18AM
Member No: #45091
Anyone who can help me with this?

I want to know if you can "code" out the detection on the lights ECU of a dipped, main beam, and fog lights? Essentially, I want to fit LED bulbs without having to fit resistors.

(I also want to add a CD player)
Biohead   
Sun Jun 19 2016, 08:26AM

Member No: #6049
Not that I'm aware. You can pickup canbus-aware LED bulbs which have the resistor already built in.
Even if you don't get these models, you only get a fault shown in the fault list - it won't throw any warning lights like on some other brands of car.

CD player- do you mean you want to add a changer or replace the headunit?
deesto   
Sun Jun 19 2016, 11:41PM
Member No: #45091
Biohead wrote ...

Not that I'm aware. You can pickup canbus-aware LED bulbs which have the resistor already built in.
Even if you don't get these models, you only get a fault shown in the fault list - it won't throw any warning lights like on some other brands of car.

CD player- do you mean you want to add a changer or replace the headunit?

No to all the above.

I'm trying to code the warnings off as even with can bus leds it throws errors. the cd player can be added using diagbox and extra parts from dealer. ideally a cd changer, but i don't think its posit;e with new model. not changing the HU, though!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member