or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Interior and lights

Side light Osram bulbs

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
TriumphGuy   
Tue Feb 21 2017, 06:57am
Member No: #47272
I've ordered some LED sidelight bulbs for my C4GP from "mrsilicone" on their ebay page. Somebody else recommended them and they're a UK supplier (based in Mirfield, West Yorkshire, the birthplace of Sir Patrick Stewart) so they should be of decent quality. Anything will be better than the filament bulbs.
brentdon   
Mon Feb 27 2017, 06:50am
Member No: #47614
I also upgraded to LED's. They are a little brighter than the halogens.
TriumphGuy   
Mon Feb 27 2017, 01:51pm
Member No: #47272
I've fitted the LED sidelight bulbs and they're great. Trouble is, I'll have to upgrade the headlight bulbs because they look a bit pathetic next to the LED sidlelight bulbs. I used to swear by Osram Nightbreakers (I fitted them in the Astra) but one of my Triumph friends recommended the Philips Xtreme Vision bulbs which he had fitted to his Ford Focus. My C4GP takes H7 bulbs for the dipped headlights (my headlight units are just the normal halogen ones).
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member