or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

Citroën Advanced Comfort

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
FrankBullitt   
Fri Jun 03 2016, 01:27pm

Member No: #19238
Sounds superb, the recently rumoured and now announced replacement for Hydropneumatics with reduced cost and therefore the ability to put it into more (all) cars;

- Click Here -

2017 C4 anyone?
2 User said Thank You to FrankBullitt for this Post :
 Honest (03 Jun 2016 : 14:11) , neilp (04 Jun 2016 : 06:24)
Scoops   
Thu Jun 09 2016, 10:47am
Member No: #4366
I like the sound of that. Anyone got any news on the new 2017 C4?
FrankBullitt   
Sat Jun 11 2016, 02:55am

Member No: #19238
I've not seen anything yet other than some artists impressions in French magazines (which by the nature of their variety suggest a high degree of fantasy!) and this which has some released impressions for the Citroën C-Quatre (geddit!) - interestingly the front is not dissimilar to the current range where as the next C3 and C3 Picasso seem to be following the C4 Picasso, C4 Cactus and to a degree the C1 with the high-set DRL's which suggests it may also not be relevant;

- Click Here -

More on Citroën Advanced Comfort here, from the horses mouth;

- Click Here -

New C3 will be here shortly, C4, C5 and C3 Picasso all being released in the next 18 months - busy time for Citroën and I can't wait to try Citroën Advanced Comfort - it's my 40th late next year and I might just treat myself!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member