or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

How to remove rear door on 2007 Picasso

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
paultintin   
Sat Apr 23 2016, 10:33am
Member No: #43606
Hi again, does anyone know how easy (or not) it is to remove the rear passenger door and replace with a new one as somebody has hit my door and was quoted nearly £400 from a body shop but can find the same colour door on a auction site for around 120. Any help or advice would be grateful I am ok with most mechanical jobs but never really touched bodywork before so wasn't sure what to do many thanks
rusky   
Sun Apr 24 2016, 04:55am
Member No: #27768
Once you disconnect the wiring loom, you're only left with 2 hinges & the door restrictor so it can't be that hard.
paultintin   
Sun Apr 24 2016, 11:02am
Member No: #43606
Yeah I tried to do some research online but couldn't find much on the Grand Picasso but on most other cars it was fairly straight forward - just might need someone to hold the door while you undo it. Thanks for the help though.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member