or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

An Open Invitation CCC National Rally

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Leobx16v   
Fri Apr 15 2016, 04:23pm
Member No: #43795
Hello all, my name is Leo and I'm a bit of a Citroen nut, I'm here on behalf of the Citroen Car Club (CCC) to extend an invitation to come along to the CCC National Rally! The event is in July on the 8-10, you can camp all weekend or just come along for the day either on the Saturday or Sunday.

If you fancy camping, it's £25 for the weekend or if you just want to visit for the day or both Saturday and Sunday its £12 for non members of the CCC.
there's a BBQ Friday and Saturday night with a live band on the Saturday, Practical Classics (the magazine) are going to have a stand on at the weekend.
Also there's going to be a tech stand on as well with a Lexia diagnostic machine for example and advice on anything you may want advice on. There will also be traders and autojumbles going on, heaven for petrol heads.....
And ofcourse you can have a look at the cars and talk to the many enthusiasts that will be there.

Most impotantly the venue!
Abbots Ripton Village hall
Huntingdon PE28 2PF

It will be great to see some C4's and DS4's, Be good to See YOU!!!
2 User said Thank You to Leobx16v for this Post :
 BigJohnD (15 Apr 2016 : 16:49) , riven1962 (16 Apr 2016 : 04:42)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member