or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions Coupe and Hatch Pre 2012 and C4 Picasso :: ICE / Sat Nav/Bluetooth etc.

ADVICE NEEDED.....PLEASE!!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Chris1200   
Wed Mar 30 2016, 03:52pm
Member No: #43819
My RD4 radio on my 2008 C4 Picasso is rubbish. I want a replacement with bluetooth and an external microphone. I know the answer is in the forum somewhere but if I don't know what I'm looking for then I won't know it when I see it so here goes.......
As well as wanting bluetooth I also want to keep my steering wheel controls. I've been googling stuff and the best I can come up with is this:
- Click Here -

Am I right to think that a new head unit with this attachment will give me bluetooth and keep all steering wheel controls as well? If not then can someone please guide me to what I need.
rusky   
Thu Mar 31 2016, 03:26am
Member No: #27768
Looking at the connects2 website, the product you linked to won't do what you want.
What about fitting a dension unit? - Click Here - You still retain the original stereo - What's wrong with the original?
Chris1200   
Thu Mar 31 2016, 03:39am
Member No: #43819
Thanks rusky

Is that thing a plug and play? Looks like the Gateway Pro BT is the one that gives everything I need then. Would that be right?

There isn't anything wrong with the RD4 apart from the fact that it doesn't have any of the features that I would like.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member