or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: C4 Owners Insurance

I might be saying too much but...

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
ChrisKnott   
Mon Feb 29 2016, 07:07am
Member No: #2013
Hi,

I can't keep it in any longer - I'm too excited for you. So I've decided I'm going to let you in now on something pretty cool that's happening in the next few days.

It's still very hush-hush so I can't say too much at this stage or I'll get in trouble but I wanted you to know that the next Chris Knott prize draw is soon to be launched and it promises to be the best one yet!

What I can tell you is that it will benefit anyone asking us to quote, between 1 March and 31 May, for a car we don't yet insure. If that's you you'll automatically be entered for the draw and this time there's more than one awesome prize.

Look, I've got to shut up now or I'll say too much but make sure you ask us for a quote under our special club scheme during March, April or May if you're interested in finding a better quote for your car insurance and you'll gain entry to the draw.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (free for mobiles too) - please mention this forum.

When I can say more, I'll fill you in on the prize details.

best,
Nick

PS. We can quote 30 days ahead so you may be able to benefit from the draw even if you're not due until the end of June (just get your quote before 31 May).

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member