or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

Lane departure and laser guided sensors

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
routemaster1   
Sat Feb 03 2018, 08:04am
Member No: #574
iscom wrote ...

I have been reading this post with great interest as I have lane departure but as yet I have not got it to work. When the car is stationary and you press the icon the green bar appears but when staring to drive the same icon appears with a "!"
Any ideas???

You need to be exceeding 50mph for this to work.
iscom   
Sat Feb 10 2018, 05:06am
Member No: #20936
I drove at 70mph along one of the very few motorways in Ireland still nothing but yesterday I happen to have the icon on but as I was moving without my seat belt on as I put the seat belt on the green bar was replaced with the "!" as I continued to click and un-clip the seat belt so did the "!" go on and off so I guess its something to do with the belt connection
marko07   
Fri May 17 2019, 10:22am
Member No: #53619
I know it's an old post but iscom- have you managed to fix the issue?
I have the exact same one- when I start car it's green, but when I start driving it is off and only ! flashes when I try to turn it on again... It acts the same no matter what speed- bellow 50mph or above...
iscom   
Fri May 17 2019, 03:23pm
Yes solved the problem Are You sitting down????

The belt had to be replaced costing . . £995 (NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE UK POUNDS)
marko07   
Tue May 21 2019, 12:54pm
Member No: #53619
Haha, only £995? :-D:-D:-D
I just realized that I really don't need that feature :-D
kandilx   
Thu Aug 29 2019, 12:36am
Member No: #52192
Hello i am interested to fit active cruise control to my 2016 c4 picasso also lane departure alarm or lane assist not sure if someone alredy sucessfully did it or not?
iscom   
Thu Aug 29 2019, 03:44am
marko07 wrote ...

I forgot to add the while it did cost £995 it was covered by a dealer warranty and as I bought the car in the UK it was fitted in Northen Ireland which I had to pay and recover the cost from the warranty company( refunded in less than 5 days ) but I now have a spare belt with a faulty sensor

No problems since the only time I turn it off when its raining as often have to cross the line to avoid pools of water
adamandrei91   
Sat Oct 05 2019, 02:17pm
Member No: #52841
marko07 wrote ...

Hi, Marko07 have you done anything with the seatbelt, have you repaired in anyway the lane departure worning system.
I have the same problem and I am thinking to solve the problem.
adamandrei91   
Sat Oct 05 2019, 02:29pm
iscom wrote ...

marko07 wrote ...

I forgot to add the while it did cost £995 it was covered by a dealer warranty and as I bought the car in the UK it was fitted in Northen Ireland which I had to pay and recover the cost from the warranty company( refunded in less than 5 days ) but I now have a spare belt with a faulty sensor

No problems since the only time I turn it off when its raining as often have to cross the line to avoid pools of water

Hi Isocom, can you describe with more details which is the part they had changed, and can the faulty sensor bee viewed remaining belt assembly you have, can you send a picture with it.
As I wrote in the poster above, I have the same problem and I am thinking to repair it by myself.

Regards.
iscom   
Sun Oct 06 2019, 05:59am
To be honest I have no idea if it could be repaired they just replaced the old belt with a new one, I kept the old belt so will have a look to see if there is a sensor. I not sure how the system works as I was happy to be given a new belt
adamandrei91   
Sun Oct 27 2019, 02:48pm
iscom wrote ...

To be honest I have no idea if it could be repaired they just replaced the old belt with a new one, I kept the old belt so will have a look to see if there is a sensor. I not sure how the system works as I was happy to be given a new belt

Hi Isocom,
Please be kind and when you have some spare time please have a look at that seatbelt and make a picture of it.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member