or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

New Grand Picasso UK Specifications

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
routemaster1   
Sat Jan 30 2016, 05:23am
Member No: #574
bluehdi wrote ...

I have had laminated side windows standard fit on my previous C4GP and my current B78 model.

There of course remains the issue of getting out in an emergency from the inside of the car, but the noise reduction and security enhancements are clearly a plus point.

Also the fact that when it is damaged as in this thread.
- Click Here - the car is still driveable until a repair can be made.

Also, in a previous post it was mentioned that the price of the Black paint option had increased. I think this may be because the black option has gone from flat black to metallic Onyx black, although this is not stated in the current brochure.
bluehdi   
Sat Jan 30 2016, 07:33am
Member No: #2617
Yes - absolutely agree. Your example situation is exactly why laminated is worth having.

Thanks for the heads up on the black paint.
Aero   
Fri Feb 12 2016, 12:01pm
Member No: #43371
I got my new Picasso 120 etc Exclusive + in December & was told it was a November build although ordered several months ago. Long delivery due to being Teles Blue which wife likes.
Many items appear to have been deleted from when I was given the demo ( mid year) well before ordering.
Gone are adaptive cruise control, juke box, continuity panels 2nd usb port, 220V socket & several other items.
However still a great car but with an awful sat nav. Why don't they fit a Garmin or something that actually works.
bluehdi   
Fri Feb 12 2016, 12:42pm
I agree. I still think it would be far better to have a Tomtom or Garmin system which would be very reasonable and simple to upgrade and probably have lifetime mapping updates. Manufacturers should leave it to these companies whose whole business is geared up around developing sat nav systems. It's interesting how car manufacturers over the years, dabble with using bought in sat nav systems, like Renault with Tomtom.

Thanks for the clarity on the specs. Every single downward spec update announced in France is being seen on UK build cars. The continuity panels are a prime example of really disappointing changes to even the top models. I'm glad that my C4GP has all bar the option to switch the active cruise back to conventional cruise and when it's time to change, these spec removals will make changing harder.
routemaster1   
Fri Feb 12 2016, 02:05pm
Member No: #574
The 220 volt port hasn't been deleted. As far as I know, none are fitted with it despite it being shown in the manual. The adaptive cruise has only been part of a pack for some time, and certainly was when I ordered mine in January last year. I suspect that the demo one you saw had the optional pack.
howdenbiker   
Fri Feb 19 2016, 02:15pm
Member No: #43783
I have noticed that the juke box disappeared between Nov 2015 and Feb 2016, the price also went up by around £250. Has the second USB gone too?
bluehdi   
Fri Feb 19 2016, 02:28pm
Yes only one USB now on new build vehicles and as you say additional price increases.

A new February 2015 brochure is now also available for download. The only differences being the above price rise and some unusual 'increases' in emissions on certain manual models, which I suspect were originally errors or retesting has identified changes,
1 User said Thank You to bluehdi for this Post :
 howdenbiker (20 Feb 2016 : 13:50)
howdenbiker   
Sat Feb 20 2016, 01:56pm
I had a Rover 75 once and they went through the same process of spec reduction, I guess it is the same with all car makers. I'm getting a C4P through the company but put in extra cash to upgrade to the Exclusive model.
I had the opportunity to try the 100hp and 120hp diesel and 130hp petrol for a few hundered miles and found the 120hp the best engine.
Interestingly the VTR+ I drove had puddle lights on the mirrors which according to the brochure are not even available as an option.
bluehdi   
Fri Apr 01 2016, 06:01am
A new April 2016 brochure is now available for download for the C4P/GP. The only noted difference between this and the earlier February 2016 brochure, is that prices have increased approx. £200 on every model.

No listed changes to specifications within the brochure.
 howdenbiker (03 Apr 2016 : 13:05)
howdenbiker   
Sun Apr 03 2016, 01:06pm
I'm glad I got mine ordered through work as I have to pay the extra over budget!
bluehdi   
Tue Jan 03 2017, 06:24am
With regards to the new facelift C4P/GP, I understand from French forums, that there is a stop on some new factory build vehicles ordered, purely due to demand for them. A good sign I guess!

Also, latest dealer spec updates from Citroen France released yesterday, indicate the Mirror Screen function will be compatible with Android Auto, from February 2017 production. As is usual, we should see this functionality then follow and appear soon on UK spec vehicles. It goes on to say that 'vehicles equipped with the first-generation CITROËN Connect Nav can be upgraded to have Android Auto - A detailed procedure will be sent later'.
 indieblue (19 Jan 2017 : 10:17)
bluehdi   
Tue Jan 03 2017, 06:30am
I meant to add that there is a continuing 'temporary stop' on some new factory builds due to demand. This began in December 2016.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member