or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

Bluetooth problem and fix

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
J306td   
Fri Feb 05 2016, 04:34pm
Member No: #42930
If anyone has had problems with their bluetooth please can you describe issue and fix. As the gf's car needs a new unit and is 10 months out of warranty. If Citroën put up a fight I can show them this as evidence.

Can we keep it on topic only no spamming.
BigJohnD   
Sat Feb 06 2016, 04:31am

Member No: #82
Not had any BT problems in 5 years.

Which HU unit/BTsetup do you have? An RD5? DAB?
FrankBullitt   
Sat Feb 06 2016, 05:45am

Member No: #19238
As posted elsewhere;

Our Bluetooth doesn't work properly and never has - when making phone calls the person on the other end can only hear what is best described as somebody drowning and talking at the same time - within the car it is fine and you can hear the other person fine. Steaming music etc is fine.

I have given up on sorting it as Citroen don't have a fix - I believe it is related to the DAB module being close to the Bluetooth unit but no idea if that's true.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member