or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

2015 C4 Hatch Flair Satnav upgrade?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
citroenc4BHDi   
Sat Jan 30 2016, 11:47am
Member No: #43550
Hi,

I've got a 2015 C4 Flair hatchback which has the 7" colour touchscreen, a great feature!

It also has the satnav button but doesn't have satnav, which seems a little strange to have the button for it but without the option!

I'm wondering if it is possible to upgrade the cars software to give it satnav, has anyone had this done?

It's probably not possible but if it has the button there, I wonder how much is needed to fit satnav to it?

Thanks for your help!
gmerry   
Sat Jan 30 2016, 02:23pm
Member No: #11625
Hi, this is a Newish car and still under warranty: surely your first port of call would have been the dealer who supplied the car. What did the dealer say?

Regards
G
citroenc4BHDi   
Sat Jan 30 2016, 04:10pm
Member No: #43550
Thanks for the reply G

I was mearly enquiring to see if any other forum members had managed to have it done or at least look into it.

I have not asked my local dealer yet, however since its Saturday and they are not open until Monday, I thought the forum might have the answer ...
Thedjjenks   
Fri Jan 13 2017, 02:01pm
Member No: #47269
citroenc4BHDi wrote ...

I've got a 2015 C4 Flair hatchback which has the 7" colour touchscreen, a great feature!

It also has the satnav button but doesn't have satnav, which seems a little strange to have the button for it but without the option!

I'm wondering if it is possible to upgrade the cars software to give it satnav, has anyone had this done?

It's probably not possible but if it has the button there, I wonder how much is needed to fit satnav to it?

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

I am in the same position. Have you found out if it's possible for an after market satnav upgrade?

Cheers.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member