or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Mods and Styling, Chassis, lowering, wheels etc.

Sub Installation

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
ATKCreative   
Sat Jan 16 2016, 08:03am
Member No: #42197
HI All,

In my previous C4 my Bonnet Catch went through the bulkhead in the footwell of the passanger side but in this one it doesn't (VTS 05 plate) It does have a plug style thing in replacement of the hold but when I took it off there was no hole just a bolt to hold the plug on with...

Anyone have any ideas where I can feed the Sub cable through?

- The current Bonnet catch runs through the top of the bulkhead and there is no chance I can get to it without taking the dash off pretty much.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

wozza   
Sat Jan 16 2016, 09:50am

Member No: #2
Under the battery. If you pull the battery out and get your hands down there. You will find an opening in the bulkhead down there.
ATKCreative   
Sat Jan 16 2016, 10:09am
I had the battery out today but couldnt see anything.. having said that the shelf for the batt covers it all so might have to have a look at taking that off..
ATKCreative   
Wed Jan 27 2016, 09:49am
I took the batt shelf out and poked around for the plug.. found it and took it off, but I had to punch a hole through the heat proofing fabric as there wasn't a hole to pass the wire through.... Having said that if i had thought about it I should have fed it through the hole that was about an inch away ... not too much of a problem as its behind the carpets and under the footwell cover. Ill try and post a few pics

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member