or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

C4 Grand Picasso Dash Display

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
MemphisRaines   
Mon Dec 14 2015, 04:54pm
Member No: #42975
Hi... Newbie here so please bear with me...

Have a few questions...
1. have the standard display(Yellow) and want to upgrade it to the better (blue) display, how can i do this so that i can have the track listings etc... will this work also with a stereo upgrade.

2. Looking at doing some minor interior and exterior modifications, does anyone know website that deal with the C4 GP inc. Headlight and rear light cluster custom and modifications

3. Want to upgrade stereo, any recommendations

4. Suppliers of good seat covers.

I know this is a lot but spent a whilst on the net and i am not seeing anything, what am i missing...

Sorry to the mods if this is all repeated, please redirect me to relevant areas for advice.

Thanks
maniacs_id_vaunted   
Wed Dec 16 2015, 06:16am
Member No: #40146
Hello. Question 3. 2 weeks ago I installed this unit, Kenwood KDC-BT49DAB. It's a cracking stereo, the hands free is superb. Found it for £132 delivered. You will need a iso adaptor and fm aerial adaptor
routemaster1   
Wed Dec 16 2015, 06:27am
Member No: #574
No 1. It may be possible to fit the blue display, but they are rare as they were only normally fitted to Exclusives and had certainly been dropped by 2011. A standard white display was fitted after that. Blue displays were then unavailable, and if one became faulty it had to be replaced with a white one.

Also note that the mileage of the car is stored both in the BSI and in the display unit, so if you obtain one second-hand, the mileage displayed will be the higher of the two!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member