or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

Replacing OEM small screen with LCD Nav OEM

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Stassmirnof   
Sat Nov 28 2015, 07:21am
Member No: #42817
Hi all,

New here from Israel,

I've made some sort of closer lately by buying a 2012 Citroen C4 Exculsive (1.6 thp with an EGS gear), after having a ZX and a Xsara.

I saw that there are some models have an LCD screen on it, while my exclusive have a simple black and white small screen.
When I looked on the radio and all other components I haven't seen a difference, is it possible to swap only the screen to the bigger colour LCD?, or do I have to get other componets too?

Another question, if I'll swap the LCD will the parking sensors (front, side, rear) will be shown up on the new one?, is it capble to show the smaller screen features?

Thank you in advance.
wozza   
Sat Nov 28 2015, 08:44am

Member No: #2
The larger LCD is for the navigation system. So you require a new headunit as well as a few other components.

It's not a cheap upgrade.
Dave_Retired.   
Sat Nov 28 2015, 12:36pm

Member No: #1
I can only assume that the process is the same for the New C4 as it was for the original although part numbers will be different there is a tutorial - Click Here - which will give you an idea as to what is involved.....
slbenfica1   
Thu Jul 14 2016, 09:31am
Member No: #45540
Hi all,
I am more or less in to the same situation!!
I have a C4 2013 1.6d semi-auto exclusive with that small screen too and I would like to replace it to a large Sat Nav but I cannot find anyone to help or giving me advice the parts/ wires I need to get. I've been to my local Citroen Dealers (2 different places) try to explain this upgrade and the answer is "We Don't Know" so that's the answer from them!! (wast of time!!).
So guys, wonder if someone could help??

Thank You,
BigJohnD   
Fri Jul 15 2016, 05:59am

Member No: #82
See the posts and guides for some ideas. This is not easy nor cheap.

- Click Here -
- Click Here -
- Click Here -
- Click Here -

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member