or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Mods and Styling, Chassis, lowering, wheels etc.

C4 coupe air ride

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
adamhcoupe   
Mon Nov 23 2015, 07:54am
Member No: #40884
Hi everyone, I bought a C4 coupe 1.6 VTR back in June as a second car and tbh love driving it as it's so comfortable. I'm looking to do a few mods to it as I've been into the modified scene as long as I can remember. I've been on the lookout for an air ride kit for a while but they're only seems to be a handful of custom or foreign systems about. Does anyone on here run an air ride system at all? Or have any idea where I could find one? I have a wide set of 17'' wheels on order but this is holding it back, thanks all.
Dave_Retired.   
Mon Nov 23 2015, 09:52am

Member No: #1
There hasn't been much modding like that on the C4.

It shares it suspension with the Pug 307 so try a search on that.
adamhcoupe   
Mon Nov 23 2015, 10:14am
Member No: #40884
Cheers for the info on that mate. I originally came from fords so not really in the know. Is the suspension the same through the whole range. every 307 suspension part will fit and c4 suspension part? cheers again

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member