or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Road Tests and Model Reports

HERE WE GO AGAIN !! In a good way. !!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
polestar   
Wed Sep 30 2015, 02:28pm
Member No: #10100
Why is it when I deal with Citroen I always get problems. 6 years ago with my first PICASSO it was a 'friday' car. It had nearly 2 pages of a4 paper of faults when I picked the car up. Motability was adamant that all was fixed.

Now today I have a most unexpected phone call. The dealer. And guess what !! My car is here. Yippee!! 8 weeks it took. Turns out my car was one of the first in a bunch built after their August shut down.II was told to come down for a look at it. Yes please. Dealer had a look on computer and turns out it was made on 1 September. Couple of weeks in transit.

While we was looking at his computer he looked at me and said ' oh we might have a problem. Turns out for some reason the factory had fitted extra options. Namely active radar and 360 vision. But he reckons motability might not let me have the car. In case it altered the insurance !!

One call to motability it was all sorted. And yes they letting me have it. Am I happy. What do you think. I ecstatic !! BUT I can't have car until end of October when my lease is up on the car I got from them now. Couldn't have test drive. It's still got shipping protection on body.

U
vimto2000   
Fri Oct 02 2015, 04:32am
Member No: #37385
Nice one! That's the kinda of result I'm hoping for!! Fingers crossed!!

bluehdi   
Fri Oct 02 2015, 04:51am
Member No: #2617
Great surprise, I'm assuming you've actually had the Serenity pack accidentally fitted on your car, so you'll have some other bits as well as the now optional active cruise (ie. lane departure warning and auto dipping headlights).

It'll be nice to have someone on here who also has the Vision 360 pack fitted. The rear camera image and guidelines are slightly different to the standard reverse camera, due to the stitching process that occurs when you choose to see your car from above!

Shame you've got to wait 4 weeks - what agony!
crapday   
Sat Oct 03 2015, 12:07am
Member No: #11964
Well we can laugh at you for 4 weeks, then you got 3 years to laugh back at us.

polestar   
Sat Oct 03 2015, 05:48am
Member No: #10100
Things are moving at a pace now. I have to use a left foot accelerator. The company rang yesterday to tell me adaptions all done. Didn't know they were doing it yet.
So there is a brand spanking new car stuck at dealers doing nothing.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member