or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

Bluetooth phone/music problem after iPhone IOS9 update

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
yermaw   
Mon Sep 21 2015, 08:50am
Member No: #42106
Hi all, noob here. I have had my C4 HDi Airdream for 2 months and have been very happy until today.

I have updated my iphone to IOS9 and now there are issues with the bluetooth connectivity with the phone.

- streaming music from Spotify will stop and then music will randomly start streaming from the default iphone music app.

- if I switch the head unit off whilst streaming music and then switching back on again, I have to delete the bluetooth pairing and setup from scratch.

- phone calls do not automatically play through the car, I have to manually select phone speaker then iphone, then the car. and this doesn't always work.

Can you advise me if there is a way to update the head unit with a firmware which will be more compatible with the new iOS 9 firmware of my phone? (my wife's 2013 DS4 had a bluetooth problem with her Samsung Galaxy S phone and a firmware update fixed that....)

thanks in advance.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member