or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Road Tests and Reports

MY C4GP

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
pickledmagpie   
Tue Sep 15 2015, 01:47pm
Member No: #41974
OH WOW i feel like the cat who got the cream, like the dog with 2 *****. picked my c 4 up today traveled to portsmouth for it all excited put it in the M mode and set off and OH WOW talk about impressed got on the motorway and couldnt believe how it performed when i started the car up it said it was in economy mode and i dont know yet how to alter anything till i read through the hand book. traveled to guildford where i filled the car up with diesel got back on the motorway and traveled home to thornaby where i live 275 miles, wondered how the car would be on diesel so tanked it to the top, counted the segments on the fuel gauge 12 in all and in 275 miles it has gone 4 segments and just onto the 4th when i filled i put £58 pound in to fill it so not sure what was in the car but it was down to 2 segments on the gauge. but 275 miles on only 4 segments, i am impressed in fact i love it as you can probably guess

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member