or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

Spec changed since I ordered

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
JANEVANS02   
Fri Aug 14 2015, 12:22pm
Member No: #41232
Ordered my new C4GP Exclusive plus in may using spec in brochure which states
cruise control with active radar guided cruise control and collision alert as standard equipment, unable to find enough info on satnav so asked salesman if it displayed speed limits and he said yes.

Picked up my car 4 August but despite ticking box which says display speed limits it does not, rang salesman and he said it is definitely there, asked question on this site and told where to look but cannot see it so telephoned garage again and they said yes it should be in top screen so booked car in today, after one and a half hours I was told they cannot get it to show speed limits so it is obviously not available, I said if it is not available why can you tick or untick the box they just said not available.

They said the cruise control listed in brochure is not available on my car and when I said it was in brochure they just said only ordinary cruise control fitted.

I cannot understand how they can change spec after you have ordered car and not even tell you, but still cannot understand if an option is able to be ticked or unticked why is does not work.

Anyone else had these issues
bluehdi   
Fri Aug 14 2015, 12:26pm
Member No: #2617
Yes its been coming up very recently with some new owners - See here:

- Click Here -
routemaster1   
Fri Aug 14 2015, 01:31pm
Member No: #574
I also have the issue that, despite the 'display speed limit' box being ticked, mine doesn't actually display it either!
stainlesssink   
Mon Aug 17 2015, 02:34am
Member No: #40251
Indeed, from a legal standpoint if you ordered your car against the published specification at the time and the specification has changed without your knowledge and agreement you are fully entitled to reject the car.

That is a process I am currently going through, although compounded by the fact my vehicle is leased through a third party and not Citroen directly.

I have the agreement of the lease company to continue to use the vehicle whilst the issue is sorted out, either fitting the missing specification (unlikely), returning the vehicle (likely) or reducing the value/offering compensation (most likely).

stainlesssink   
Mon Aug 17 2015, 07:25am
Member No: #40251
UPDATE....according to the supplying dealer, specifications were revised and publications updated in May 2015 and July 2015.

In the May 2015 publication the "adaptive cruise control" has been removed from the standard specification and moved to an option pack.

In the July 2015 publication the change was the e-HDi 115 to BlueHDi 120.

I have the March 2015 specification/brochure downloaded, as this was the time I made my decision to purchase, an order was placed in April before the published changes in May 2015.

Does anyone have access to the changes in specifications published, April 2015, May 2015, June 2015 etc ?

This may help all the other "sufferers" ?
bluehdi   
Mon Aug 17 2015, 08:37am
If it helps I have electronic PDF's of the following:

C4 Picasso Brochure February 2015
C4 Picasso Brochure March 2015
C4 Picasso Brochure June 2015
C4 Picasso Brochure July 2015

The May 2015 publication being referred to, is probably the monthly Citroen price guide, which would have summarised spec changes. If you need it, and the price lists do tend to be more accurate with spec changes, I have ever monthly price list for the last 10 years or so.

Additionally if required, I have all the C4 Picasso brochures prior to these dates as well.

I can't post them here, but if you want to send me a Private Message with your email address I can email them to you.
bluehdi   
Mon Aug 17 2015, 08:39am
Additional to my post, other than those I have mentioned above, there are no other officially released C4 Picasso brochures issued between Feb 2015 and July 2015.
Dave_Retired.   
Mon Aug 17 2015, 09:14am

Member No: #1
Guys, all the UK Specifications are available here on site. - Click Here -

I don't keep the 'price lists'
1 User said Thank You to Dave_Retired. for this Post :
 monkeyhanger (08 Sep 2015 : 12:58)
bluehdi   
Mon Aug 17 2015, 09:23am
Sorry I forgot they're all on the site - fabulous resource.

Stainlesssink - I have all the monthly price lists, so let me know which ones you need.
1 User said Thank You to bluehdi for this Post :
 stainlesssink (17 Aug 2015 : 10:02)
bluehdi   
Mon Aug 17 2015, 10:46am
Stainlesssink - You've replied to my PM, but I need you to let me know your email address (again via PM) so I can email you the PDF.

I cannot post the PDF on the Forum!

Thanks

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member