or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

Where is the microphone in C4 Picasso (64 plate)?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
gingerdemon   
Tue Jul 14 2015, 04:11am
Member No: #41314
Hi All

This is my first post so I am sorry if I miss any vital information.

When connecting my iPhone via bluetooth to be able to make/take phone calls when I dial out I am able to hear the person on the other end of the phone very clearly but they cannot hear me at all. I have only ever called out twice and it has happened both times.

Does anybody know how I can remedy this issue?

Thanks

Driving Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6 HDI VTR+
bluehdi   
Tue Jul 14 2015, 11:17am
Member No: #2617
The microphone is located in the front overhead console, where the front interior light switch is. If you look you can see the grill where it is situated.

I've found mine OK inbound and out for talking, but not sure what might be up. It would be useful if you could let us know what specific model of iPhone you are using. I'm sure a fellow Apple fan will be along to help.

1 User said Thank You to bluehdi for this Post :
 gingerdemon (14 Jul 2015 : 14:07)
rusky   
Tue Jul 14 2015, 12:45pm
Member No: #27768
A guy at work has a similar issue on a Peugeot 508 estate.

I believe that the mic is faulty but the garage say it's not. Last time it was in, they applied a software patch that made it better but it's still not right.

I would take the car back & get Citroen to sort it.
1 User said Thank You to rusky for this Post :
 gingerdemon (14 Jul 2015 : 14:07)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member