or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: The Garage

The car Citroen don't sell

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
FrankBullitt   
Sun May 31 2015, 03:34pm

Member No: #19238
We've seen a few over the years of these, cars that Citroen (or Citroen UK) don't sell but they still appear on the forecourt from time to time (C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso VTR+ with pneumatic rear suspension or pre-facelift manual 2.0HDi's of the same model to name two) and here's another one, and it looks good, the DS4 in Babylon Red with Habana leather;

- Click Here -

Despite never appearing in the price lists there clearly is one out there - clearly somebody could have gone to the effort of putting the interior from a written off car into a Babylon Red DSport, easier in the UK as left hand drive countries get a stunning habana leather dashboard too, and it does beg the question of why Citroen (UK) specifically exclude this combination from the options list; if I didn't have one already I'd be on the phone first thing!

Looks utterly sensational.
neilp   
Sun May 31 2015, 04:32pm
Member No: #3384
Nothing appears when I click on the link. Just a blank autotrader page.???
riven1962   
Sun May 31 2015, 04:42pm
Member No: #18905
The link works fine and that is one good looking DS4.
neilp   
Mon Jun 01 2015, 07:06am
Member No: #3384
neilp wrote ...

Nothing appears when I click on the link. Just a blank autotrader page.???

Working today for me (strange). No biggy. Good looking car.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member