or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Mods and Styling, Chassis, lowering, wheels etc.

Paint code for Genuine Citroen 16" Alloy Wheel in a "Dawin" Design - C5402CV

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
O.C.D   
Tue May 05 2015, 04:52am
Member No: #40415
First of folks hi to all im a new boy on the site so once again hello.
The wife has got herself a lovely 2013 c4 1.6 hdi (110) vtr+ all is good but i have a couple of questions.

1/ The car has the above allots fitted but they dont look the usual alloy wheel colour but slightly darker silver and i cant find a paint code anywhere.Here is a link of a pic of said alloy......Genuine Citroen DS4 16" Alloy Wheel in a "Dawin" Design - C5402CV

2/ Secondly the car has two small pin hole size hole at each side of the front map reading lights, i know these are for mood lighting at night but cant seem to get them working ive done all the adjustments to the dash dimmer to high to see would that help but no ..take it from me i checked these mood lights when it was pitch black but nothing, i checked and seen they are wired so im lost.

Any help would be great. Regards Mark.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member