or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Loeb Register

New Loeb Owner

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Amanda   
Mon Mar 23 2015, 04:41pm
Member No: #39813
Hi Guys

Just sold my Mazda Rx-8 and decided its replacement should be a Citroen Loeb. I picked up a lovely 2008 and noticed it had your decals on the side so I assume the previous owner was/is a member. I can't seem to find the limited edition number on any paperwork although I've just read on here it might be in the car?!?!

It's unique in the sense the previous owner had the roof vinyl wrapped in white - sound familiar?

Great little car, loving it so far, I'm sure I'll have some questions soon.
Dave_Retired.   
Tue Mar 24 2015, 03:51am

Member No: #1
Early Loebs had a number, but on later cars it was left off, or the decals got worn and replaced.

If it's not on the doors externally, or the centre console internally then your out of luck I'm afraid.
1 User said Thank You to Dave_Retired. for this Post :
 Amanda (27 Mar 2015 : 15:03)
Amanda   
Fri Mar 27 2015, 03:04pm
Member No: #39813
Hi Dave

I actually saw it the day after I posted. It #115 and I see from the register that Dai owned it. Is he still on the forum?? I would be interested in the history of the car and let him know where it is
Dave_Retired.   
Sat Mar 28 2015, 03:15am

Member No: #1
Dai hasn't been on site for 2 years - send him a pm - Click Here - which he will get via e mail.
1 User said Thank You to Dave_Retired. for this Post :
 Amanda (30 Mar 2015 : 11:10)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member