or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

Retro fit electrically folding mirrors

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
The Pâtissier   
Thu Mar 26 2015, 11:38am
Member No: #39825
I have seen the tutorial on Retro fitting electrically folding mirrors to the C4 and I guess the procedure is pretty much the same for my 2009 C4 Picasso, my question is where can I go to find the part numbers applicable?
Dave_Retired.   
Thu Mar 26 2015, 02:14pm

Member No: #1
The Tech Doc Archive: - Click Here - but they vary from RPO number (build date) and are not cheap
1 User said Thank You to Dave_Retired. for this Post :
 The Pâtissier (26 Mar 2015 : 17:48)
The Pâtissier   
Fri Mar 27 2015, 05:22am
Thanks Dave,

I'll go on a mission around local car dismantlers to see what I can find, I'll need the controllers and switches too.
The Pâtissier   
Sun Apr 05 2015, 03:11pm
OK after a lot of research I have found the mirrors I need for this job and boy do the prices vary between OEM and Aftermarket but I have found a company in Germany who can supply new primed ready for painting at £70.00 per unit + Shipping.

So that's the first hurdle crossed

Now I have to find the relevant controller boards and the door switch module, eBay for the latter.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member