or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe Hatch and General Questions

RD4 Radio on "Silent" Mode

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Xunsu   
Thu Nov 27 2014, 04:26pm
Member No: #29134
Hello guys;

Okay long story short, just got my C4 back from an insurance claim (had a very small fire) and the radio is stuck on Silent mode, I have no idea how to put it back to normal again.

On Peugeot, you just press both volume buttons at the same time for a few seconds...Or something like that

A google brings up nothing, and I have checked the user manual and that don't even mention the function.

I believe the radio to be a RD4, the car is a 2007 plate C4 coupe EGS VTR+

Just wondering if it was something to do with the fire brigade disconnecting the battery, but surely the Citroen dealer it went to, in order to be repaired would have sorted it?

Help, please

Thank you for your time.
riven1962   
Fri Nov 28 2014, 12:42am
Member No: #18905
If it was working fine before you took it to the dealer for the claim, take it back to them.
Dave_Retired.   
Fri Nov 28 2014, 03:15am

Member No: #1
it may be that it's simply disconnected, but if it has failed, it should form part of the original Insurance Claim.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member