or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

Key fob double press to open

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
enola79   
Thu Nov 27 2014, 05:33am
Member No: #32926
Hi guys,
The unlocking process has changed on my car somehow. It used to be that I pressed the open button on the key fob once, and all doors were open. Now its one press to open just the driver door, and I have to press it again to open all doors. Don't know how it changed, or how to change it back

Any tips on how to revert to original method?

thanks
routemaster1   
Thu Nov 27 2014, 05:53am
Member No: #574
enola79 wrote ...

Hi guys,
The unlocking process has changed on my car somehow. It used to be that I pressed the open button on the key fob once, and all doors were open. Now its one press to open just the driver door, and I have to press it again to open all doors. Don't know how it changed, or how to change it back

Any tips on how to revert to original method?

thanks

You can change it in the menus available through the radio. Go Menu/Personalisation-configuration/Define the vehicle parameters/Access to the vehicle. Then change to Plip action all doors.
enola79   
Thu Nov 27 2014, 08:32am
Member No: #32926
thanks for the reply. Found the solution. It was in the menu alright, but under a different selection to what you mentioned - go into vehicle config and then disable "Driver Select". Not quite intuitive, as I wouldn't describe locking all doors except the drivers as driver select.
thanks

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member