or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Interior and lights

C4 Picasso with Xenons - convert HiBeam H7 halogen to Xenon

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Squeezy   
Sat Oct 18 2014, 06:53am
Member No: #27242
Hi,
having read all I can find in these forums I cannot find the answer to my question. My 2012 C4 Picasso has Bi Xénons but when on hi beam the additional H7 lights are ordinary Halogen and look yellow alongside the xénons. Has anyone fitted an H7 kit - looks easy enough?

Cheers,
David
Dave_Retired.   
Sat Oct 18 2014, 10:02am

Member No: #1
Not sure if I understand the question as if the car has Xenon headlights as standard, both Low and Hi beam are Xenon from the same bulb......
Squeezy   
Thu Oct 30 2014, 06:07am
Member No: #27242
Hi Dave,
yes, one lamp unit is the bi xenon and I have xenon on both dip and high beam but alongside is a second lamp unit that swithes on an H7 halogen lamp when high beam is selected. I wondered if anyone has fitted an after market xenon kit to change this to an H7 xenon. It looks awfully yellow alongside the xenon lamp.
Cheers,
David
Enginsahan   
Tue Nov 04 2014, 02:24am
Member No: #37735
You can use a led H7 long beam bullbs this apllication advantages ;
1- Flas long indicatör
2- White Long Beam
wozza   
Tue Nov 04 2014, 12:41pm

Member No: #2
You could do it pretty easily, just a case of buying the right kit.

One thing is that as xenons require a heatup time, flashing can be a bit more annoying.

I would look into an upgraded halogen bulb, one that runs with a slightly blue look rather than go HID.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member