or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Mods and Styling, Chassis, lowering, wheels etc.

My C4 1.6 HDi 110

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
merny   
Tue Aug 05 2014, 11:07am
Member No: #30865
Hi my C4 fitted with K&N panel filter, Eibach Sportlines, Resolfens, Heko wind deflectors, LED sidelights, silver indicator bulbs and a TRW Performance de-cat. I also Plasti dipped the alloys and de-badged the boot.

stevenG   
Fri Dec 19 2014, 07:10am
Member No: #32906
Nice conversions and your C4 looks great, my C4 is a series 2 2011 e-HDi EGS 82 KW Hatch and I'm just in the process of replacing all the standard hoses to fitting the K&N Appolo cold air intake system with all new silicone hoses. Do you know anything about that or have you made any mods to your C4 with silicone hoses?

JacobPL   
Sun Jul 26 2015, 12:58pm
Member No: #41447
And How is ride on this eibach ? Is Little soft whether no and only looks Great? Shock absorbed you have batch?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member