or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

Faulty Turbo ???? Sorry re-posted in correct section

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Crouchy   
Sun Jul 06 2014, 01:49am
Member No: #34185
Hi All.
Had new turbo fitted in March.. And replaced everything as recommended on a Turbo Change.
I don't seem to have any loss in power, however after checking all my fluid levels today I noticed that the turbo seems to be burnt or coated in soot. (See attached photo) .
Just wondered if anyone could highlight the potential problem.
Many Thanks
Crouchy.

FrankBullitt   
Sun Jul 06 2014, 03:22am

Member No: #19238
It's the exhaust side of the turbo - there is a bracket there between the turbo and exhaust that's a pig to fit 100% seemingly, ours did exactly the same after the clutch was replaced (the same bracket needed to be disconnected), ask the guys who did the work to re-fit it (Duxford Citroen did for us FOC and explained the issue to me, and were happy to have another go if needed too).

Unless there's an additional issue that could be causing this it's nowt to worry about, just an inconvenience.
Crouchy   
Mon Jul 07 2014, 12:20am
Member No: #34185
Cheers Frank. Thank you for your reply.
Will get it looked at.
Thanks Again

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member