or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: Car Care

Citroën Dealer and service reviews - Please Read

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Dave_Retired.   
Sun Dec 30 2007, 05:07am

Member No: #1
OK there is now a 'Dealer Review' facility where you can post details of your experiences good or bad for others to view here - Click Here -

As more cars are now coming out of warranty it has been suggested that we compile a review of Independent Citroen Service providers as there are quite a few out there.

However we don't have access to a list of those so it will need to be compiled manually. - If you have any experience of Independent Citroen Servicing please post the details, name, address (including postcode) telephone number and if available a website address and we'll start the 2nd review rolling
BIGTREV   
Tue Jan 27 2009, 10:40am
Awesome idea, will pass on to fellow owners in my area..thanx
Matisse   
Wed Jan 28 2009, 07:37am
Member No: #3477
C4owner wrote ...

OK there is now a 'Dealer Review' facility where you can post details of your experiences good or bad for others to view here

Erm... I may be missing something on this link but all I can do is read existing reviews, not add my own... Help? Please?
BigJohnD   
Wed Jan 28 2009, 11:14am

Member No: #82
Click on the Dealer's Name and when the details appear, in the bottom left corner it has a "Add your Review" link.
ferret79   
Wed Oct 20 2010, 12:54am
Here is another dealer in the coventry area "Citroen Coventry" Herald Way, not sure if this is the correct way to add them to the list but maybe the admin can sort it as i dont see them in the list so apologies if i got this in the wrong place..bought my C4 EX from them and so far all ok.
Dave_Retired.   
Wed Oct 20 2010, 01:47am

Member No: #1
Thanks, the list does change regularly so thanks for letting me know, you can add a review here: - Click Here -

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member