or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: Car Care

Citroen Main Dealer Servicing Queston.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Ric-A   
Thu Dec 05 2013, 12:30pm
Member No: #30795
Hey people

I was just wondering, my C4 Coupe is due for a service, before I bought it its always had services at main dealers but this is my first time so my question is...

Would you recommend having a full service at citroen (£195.00) or find a none citroen garage that could possibly do it for less. Citroen have a MASSIVE list of things that a service covers but do they actually check everything they say they do and has anyone had any bad experiences?

Thanks, Ric
Dave_Retired.   
Thu Dec 05 2013, 01:04pm

Member No: #1
Yes it covers everything on the list and includes a software check via Citroen's servers that your local garage can't do.

My C6 had the £99.00 service + Brake Fluid Change + MOT all for £163.42 inc Vat and parts.

Support your local dealer. You can check on members experiences here: - Click Here - - just input your postcode to search locally.
1 User said Thank You to Dave_Retired. for this Post :
 leaphtc (05 Dec 2013 : 14:22)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member