or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

New Grand Picasso UK Specifications

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Dave_Retired.   
Fri Nov 08 2013, 03:43am

Member No: #1
New C4 Picasso and GRAND Picasso UK Specifications are now available to download: - Click Here -
2 User said Thank You to Dave_Retired. for this Post :
 irsa (08 Nov 2013 : 20:42) , nurgler (04 Feb 2016 : 10:26)
Dave_Retired.   
Wed Feb 04 2015, 07:18am

There have been several changes since launch, the latest Specifications are available on site: - Click Here -
routemaster1   
Wed Feb 04 2015, 07:40am
Member No: #574
I haven't had time to look carefully through the brochure for changes, but I note that Hickory Brown is still available and I thought that had been dropped.
FrankBullitt   
Wed Feb 04 2015, 10:54am

Member No: #19238
Well, I have had a look and can't see what has changed - all specs and engines appear to be the same as before.
bluehdi   
Wed Feb 04 2015, 11:11am
Member No: #2617
Interestingly, it has definitely been removed from the latest February 2015 price guide (containing all the Citroen models, specs and prices). Comparisons with the January 2015 price lists show the change.

It may be that there is a temporary issue with the colour and Citroen are hoping to reintroduce it at a later stage, hence it being listed in the actual C4 Picasso brochure.
Dave_Retired.   
Tue Apr 28 2015, 03:51am

Once again and only a month since the last change, a new set of Specifications for the C4 P and CP range - Click Here -

If your car is orded, but not yet delivered, you may find you don't get what you were expecting....
routemaster1   
Tue Apr 28 2015, 03:59am
Can't see much change although I note that Hickory Brown is no longer available. Anyone see anything else?
FrankBullitt   
Tue Apr 28 2015, 11:54am

Member No: #19238
There's now a note that if you order the Kids Pack on the VTR+ Picasso then the sliding rear seats are also fitted, and as you say Hickory has disappeared. Also the 'Selection' is in the price list but at the back but not referenced in the brochure, you need to download the separate brochure to check the spec.
Dave_Retired.   
Mon Jul 13 2015, 07:03am

Well we have another Specification Revision for the UK dated July 2015 - Click Here -

What has changed, I have no idea but if you have a car on order it's likely to arrive to these specs and not those your ordered....
bluehdi   
Mon Jul 13 2015, 11:50am
The only change between this July 2015 brochure and the June 2015 brochure, is the addition of new insurance groups for the new Puretech and Bluehdi engines. Previously they were TBC.
bluehdi   
Wed Dec 30 2015, 05:53am
It seems that new cars built from November 2015 production (certainly in France, but this typically will follow to the UK) have further reduction of fitted equipment to many models including the Exclusive model. It will remain to be seen how this affects UK production vehicles exactly, but anyone taking delivery of a new build Exclusive spec and higher, please do let us know.

The Jukebox function and the second USB socket have been removed (this also seems the case now with the Cactus and other models), along with the laminated side windows. Grand Picasso, removal of the four upper boot hooks. The four hooks on the boot floor have been retained.

Introduction of a spare wheel option for the BlueHdi 150 models. I suspect some rework of the size of the Adblu tank or lower boot floor rework, similar to the BlueHdi 120 models which has had this option since launch.

Hope this is helpful to anyone currently looking. As always, all car manufacturers reserve the right to change specs. at any point, so if in any doubt, do get clarity and in writing.
routemaster1   
Wed Dec 30 2015, 07:42am
bluehdi wrote ...

Introduction of a spare wheel option for the BlueHdi 150 models. I suspect some rework of the size of the Adblu tank or lower boot floor rework, similar to the BlueHdi 120 models which has had this option since launch.

The issue with the 2.0HDi is not the boot floor or the Adblue tank. The problem is that the exhaust systems are/were different with a large silencer box in the way. I suspect a new exhaust system has been designed to free the space. I wonder if it will be hypothetically possible to change the exhaust system and to fit the spare wheel! Of course if is possible it will cost a fortune!
1 User said Thank You to routemaster1 for this Post :
 bluehdi (30 Dec 2015 : 08:36)
bluehdi   
Mon Jan 04 2016, 03:35pm
There is a now a new November 2015 dated brochure download for the C4P/GP on the Citroen UK website and that confirms most of the French spec changes I mentioned last week - notably:

Removal of the 8Gb Jukebox function plus the additional second USB socket in the central storage cupboard. This is also linked to the photos of the touchscreen now no longer showing the Multicity Connect screens and the actual Multicity Connect option itself is not now listed within the brochure or spec. (no surprise really given its poor value).

Black paint has now increased in price and is the same as the other metallics.

I'd love to be writing about some nice new additional features, but Citroen continue their quest of tinkering downwards.
bluehdi   
Sun Jan 17 2016, 08:51am
Just to add another deletion to specs, is the rear aluminium door scuff protector has been deleted on the C4P Exclusive models.
bluehdi   
Sat Jan 30 2016, 04:47am
There are suggestions in France that the laminated glass (fitted to Exclusive models C4P/GP) side windows are being dropped as part of further downward specification changes on new vehicles.

I found this video showing the difference between standard and laminate glass. The Peugeot 5008 shares many of its components with the C4P/GP:

- Click Here -

I have had laminated side windows standard fit on my previous C4GP and my current B78 model.

There of course remains the issue of getting out in an emergency from the inside of the car, but the noise reduction and security enhancements are clearly a plus point.
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member