or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 The Garage

Fault code 7155 (0155) Coolant Temperature data fault in the Built-in Systems Interface

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
evanwr   
Fri Oct 25 2013, 02:37am
Member No: #14515
Fault code 7155 (or 0155) – Coolant temperature data fault in the Built-in Systems Interface.

Fault (7155) Coolant temperature information
Family BSI ECU
Fault code 0155

If anyone in the club has any knowledge about the above fault code I would appreciate if they would reply to this thread.

My C4 logs this fault every time the car is started. I have looked in our club’s info and also on the internet and can find little info on it.

My guess is that the Engine Management ECU passes coolant temperature to the BSI for use by the various other Management Systems that also use it. I assume that in my BSI, one these connections is braking down. My difficulty is that there is no obvious problem with the car in relation to coolant temperature. The temperature gauge works and I know that the centre screen over temperature warning also works. However there are other functions that also utilise coolant temp.

Any ideas? Regards Evan
Dave_Retired.   
Fri Oct 25 2013, 06:20am

Member No: #1
What were the letters in front of the digits on the error codes and were they read via 'Lexia'?

It could be the outside temp sensor (under the exterior mirror) or the engine temp sensor playing up
evanwr   
Sat Oct 26 2013, 07:54pm
Yes Dave, It was Lexia

The top part of the screen read
Fault 7155 Coolant temperature information

The bottom part of the screen read
Family BSI ECU
Fault Code 0155

Thanks Evan
evanwr   
Sun Oct 27 2013, 01:17am
Dave, do not spend any time on this, I think I have found the problem. I'll report back when I have more info.
Regards Evan
onyx666   
Tue Jun 26 2018, 11:38am
Member No: #51497
did you ever find out what it was ?
i have a problem at high speeds around 130 km the car stutters once everu 30-40 km's and i have this error in the lexia

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member