or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Towing :: C4 Towing, roof bars, bicycle carriers and roof boxes

What can I tow with a C4GP 1.6 HDi Exclusive?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
kriston   
Thu Feb 27 2014, 07:50am
Member No: #34032
Ah. That's good news then. Holidaybikehire.com may not be necessary after all. (Not actually a website)(I don't think )
Thanks for your help guys.
routemaster1   
Thu Feb 27 2014, 09:19am
Member No: #574
FrankBullitt wrote ...

kriston wrote ...
...I have the VTR+, so don't think I could access the top of the glass like Jon Ms'...

The Grand Picasso Exclusive has the same boot lid as the VTR+ - it's only the 5-seater Picasso Exclusive that has a seperate opening glass lid (like Ivan_C4P's piccies at the end of the page) which makes installation easier on that specific model.

The C4GP also has the opening glass window; I've got it and had it on my 2 Exclusives. It isn't the same as the VTR+.
FrankBullitt   
Thu Feb 27 2014, 10:18am

Member No: #19238
routemaster1 wrote ...

FrankBullitt wrote ...

kriston wrote ...
...I have the VTR+, so don't think I could access the top of the glass like Jon Ms'...

The Grand Picasso Exclusive has the same boot lid as the VTR+ - it's only the 5-seater Picasso Exclusive that has a seperate opening glass lid (like Ivan_C4P's piccies at the end of the page) which makes installation easier on that specific model.

The C4GP also has the opening glass window; I've got it and had it on my 2 Exclusives. It isn't the same as the VTR+.

Ah, apologies, I thought the 'boot' pack in the Grand didn't have opening glass but got the security net instead; it's the Modubox it didn't get.
kriston   
Thu Feb 27 2014, 10:31pm
Member No: #34032
So maybe I won't be able to fit one?
I pondered on the idea of using fasty straps or something to add a little support to the bike rack, by fastening it to the back end of the roof bars. Any opinions?
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member