or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions Coupe and Hatch Pre 2012 and C4 Picasso :: ICE / Sat Nav/Bluetooth etc.

RD4 change

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
demogorgan   
Thu Jun 25 2020, 09:43am
Member No: #56030
Hi,

Recently purchased a 2010 Picasso C4 with the VTR+ trim.

The stereo has from what I have read is an RD4 stereo as this does not have bluetooth / handsfree or USB support.

I would like to add these as well as keep things looking factory, from what I can tell this can be accomplished with a European RD45 radio - I have found several of these which will come coded to my vin.

The radios I have found do not come with a microphone or the usb socket however, which cables do I need to order? as I have looked on Ebay and there seems to a wide range.
The microphone looks like it would go in the overhead light, is that correct? I am assuming the USB would go in the glove box somewhere?

I have also seen a few that come with a different screen than is currently fitted in mine (one example is Blue whereas mine is yellow) - is there a need or a benefit to fitting a different screen I.E additional features ?

Has anyone done this swap that can share any pictures or information with me please ?

Sorry for all the questions & I appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thanks in advance
Demo

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member