or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

Mood Lighting - possibly...

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
george2   
Thu Sep 19 2013, 05:21am
Member No: #29894
C6 Dave wrote ...

The 'problem' is that unless it's very dark (no street lights) you won't see them as they are so low powered.

It is also possible that the garage didn't enable them on the pre delivery inspection of course.

I also checked in a non street light area so I'm pretty sure they don't come on.

I guess I'll postpone the garage check untill the next regular maintenance. I don't like how they mess around with my car so I prefer doing it all in 'one siting' (also have a Bluetooth stereo quality issue)

thanks anyway!
mutleyc4   
Thu Sep 19 2013, 02:37pm
Member No: #22656
I never noticed them in my VTR+..will look again in the morning, wonder if they are fitted to my new selection

Update - they are fitted in my current VTR+ but never see them work even in darkness, maybe they are on the exclusive model?

update - they work in my new Selection when side lights are on
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member