or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Body Styling Spoilers and wheels

Alloy Wheels for C4

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
zolasbackheel   
Tue Aug 21 2012, 05:24am
Hi Guys

Currently have 17" Resolfens on my car but they are in pretty poor shape at moment. Was just looking on ebay for ideas of what else i could use and found these - Click Here -

Just wanted to know if these are the same size as the resolfens as I have recently bought 4 new tyres for these.

Cheers,
Matt
neilos   
Tue Aug 21 2012, 05:37am
Member No: #209
Fixed the link for you.....it will parse automatically without the need to add hyperlink text.

Wheels FAQ: - Click Here -

Oh yes, and the wheels will fit just fine!

Neil
1 User said Thank You to neilos for this Post :
  (21 Aug 2012 : 05:40)
zolasbackheel   
Tue Aug 21 2012, 05:44am
thanks for that. Sorry wasnt sure how to post a link.

Now to decide whether to refurbish the resolfens and respray them or to bid on theses? anyone have any thoughts?
neilos   
Tue Aug 21 2012, 05:52am
Member No: #209
Great looking wheels but they'll be a right pain to clean!
I also reckon they'll go for quite a bit more than the £205 they are sitting at the moment
zolasbackheel   
Tue Aug 21 2012, 06:04am
yeah, dont mind spending a bit on them but may be better to look at a less complex set i suppose as its the worst part of cleaning the car by a country mile.

Have been toying with the idea of spraying mine a gunmetal sort of colour as well so may try that first.
NiteSite   
Tue Aug 21 2012, 02:16pm
Member No: #293
This is awkward. I just won those wheels!

Thought they'd go for a lot more to be honest!
Ham   
Tue Aug 21 2012, 02:35pm

Member No: #69
Nice wheels looking forward to photos!
zolasbackheel   
Tue Aug 21 2012, 03:23pm
Haha wondered if someone on here would bid. I was going too but decided they would go for a lot more as well and want to have a go at spraying mine.

Would love to see some pics of them once fitted.
NiteSite   
Tue Aug 21 2012, 06:28pm
Member No: #293
I didn't see them on here and swoop in, I've been watching them since last Wednesday!

Once I manage to remove my broken locking nuts I'll see what they are like. if you want some wheels, my local Citroen dealer are selling a set of 18" krakatoa Picasso wheels on eBay, with a buy it now of £200. Bargain price, but they need a refurb as they are the chrome ones from the lounge model.
Si599   
Fri Aug 24 2012, 02:10pm
Member No: #26273
If you are wanting to stick with the Resolfens then - - Click Here -

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member