or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

Bluetooth telephone integration on DS4

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
BigJohnD   
Tue Jan 14 2014, 08:23am

Member No: #82
I've had no problems with Android Jellybean 4.1.2.

To check your version of Android, click Settings -> About Device -> Android Version. (Four quick touches will show the Jellybean or other version logo.)
colinofcrewe   
Tue Jan 14 2014, 08:44am
Member No: #33798
I am on Jellybean 4.1.2 using a Samsung S3 Mini. It does not seem to matter how many times I reset the Bluetooth connection I cannot get it to fully sync all contacts. Always the same ones missing. I have even renamed and reinstalled some of the missing ones to see if that would work - but no that does not seem to work either. It seems to know which numbers it won't show and remembers them so they cannot be seen ever.
yovavb   
Tue Jan 14 2014, 05:12pm
Member No: #14234
I have the C4 B7 and the Xtremer with jellybean, all my contacts sync with the Bluetooth. all my contacts are stored in the phone memory and I have about 300.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member