or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

Heater blowing cold air !

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Oz-linx   
Wed Nov 13 2019, 01:23pm
Member No: #54996
Hi Guy's
New to the forum having just purchased a 2007 C4 GP 2.0ltr Petrol for the inlaws and low and behold a problem with the heater already - nice as winter is setting in!
Heater runs fine then all of sudden when sitting idling it starts blowing cold air.
Stop the car turn it off - go inside come out next day and it works - for awhile:(

Any ideas or a direction you can point me in such as a software problem or AC ecu fault? Is this a common issue with a simple and dare I say inexpensive repair?

Many thanks in advance for your thoughts & comments.
Andy.
matik_one   
Fri Dec 20 2019, 07:00am
Member No: #55234
Hi.. I would disconect battery for 5minutes firstly and see if it helps.. if your problem occurs when is temperature about or below 0°C, this could be an issue with AC ECU, repairing is not expensive, AC ECU costs about 60£ + assembling costs, more in the thread: - Click Here -
1 User said Thank You to matik_one for this Post :
 Oz-linx (20 Dec 2019 : 07:36)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member