or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Body Styling Spoilers and wheels

Quick question re: VTS rear diffuser thingy

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
eurospark   
Fri Jun 08 2012, 11:56am
Cars going into paintshop next week and looking to get the exhaust done same time. Getting the double tip style (VTS?) and im looking for the rear plastic trim with the exhaust cut out. Can anyone point me in the direction of one quickly or am i aswell as just getting the existing one cut to shape?

Cheers Darren
littlegaz   
Fri Jun 08 2012, 12:00pm
Member No: #20216
I would look on Ebay...type in Citroen C4 breakers, salvage, breaking etc
C4Darren   
Fri Jun 08 2012, 12:04pm
Member No: #13754
To be honest, there's marks on the back of where you can cut it out anyway and it's maybe around £20 for one from Citroen. Save yourself the effort (like I did) and just get it cut. The guy who did my twin 3" cut it out himself and even then I'm sure my exhaust is wider than the OEM VTS one.
eurospark   
Fri Jun 08 2012, 12:38pm
Cheers guys. Only problem is mines has 4 daft aftermarket parking sensors in the trim that i want rid of so will have to replace anyway. Ill just get him to cut out then and i can replace as and when i can.

Thankooo.
Dave_Retired.   
Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:12pm

Member No: #1
Is yours a Coupe or a Hatch?

The lower valances are different........
eurospark   
Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:17pm
coupe loeb mate.
Dave_Retired.   
Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:32pm

Member No: #1
Part 7410 X8 - £39.49 Inc Vat UK Retail from a dealer, not £20 I'm afraid.

Others have simply cut them to suit.
eurospark   
Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:58pm
Thanks very much dave. As said, ill get it cut the now and replace when i get back my holidays. It needs replace anyway.
Sonny   
Fri Jun 08 2012, 02:56pm
I cut mine when i had my aftermarket fitted, just make sure you have steady hands

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member