or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Interior and lights

My Stickerbomb

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Pete85   
Wed Nov 02 2011, 11:43am
Now before you read anymore i want you to know that if you dont like it dont read it simples!

I dont want any of this ohhh why have you dont that and it looks gash, rubbish

I suffer from depression in a big way and it was a good way of putting some colour somewhere where i spend alot of time

I wanted to brighten the inside of my car up and like the style

Biohead   
Wed Nov 02 2011, 11:53am

Member No: #6049
Very very imaginative! I expect the rest of the centre console will follow?

Looks to be very professionally done too.
MiniPaulo   
Wed Nov 02 2011, 11:58am
Member No: #13367
Neatly done, look forward to seeing pics of it fitted.
Pete85   
Wed Nov 02 2011, 12:04pm
ill take a pic of the rest of the dash now its all back together, i was thinking of doing the big speedo peice in the midddle of the dash but dont know how to get it out, and cant do it while its in place cause i dont think it will be as neat as the rest.

Thanks for the positive comments guys, really wasnt expecting it

plan on doing a little more, i dont like chrome so would like to do the chrome bits on the outside on the car so front and back chevrons

Got to be careful though cause i reckon if i go even a little bit overboard it will look too much
wozza   
Wed Nov 02 2011, 01:04pm

Member No: #2
For once it doesn't look that bad, not usually a big fan of sticker bombing.

The exterior is where you can ruin things quickly though so be careful with that. When people do whole panels it just looks horrible. Small detail bits might look ok though.

I am the same with the chrome hate it as well.
Commodore   
Wed Nov 02 2011, 01:27pm
Member No: #21107
It looks pretty good, even though it is not my thing.
connormoose   
Wed Nov 02 2011, 02:28pm
Member No: #5593
While I think doing the chrome outside would not be my thing, the interior styling is genius! Its so out there that.... that I love it. Part of reason why this works is, as other have said, is how professional it looks.

I could easily see that as a special edition DS3 dash, with the roof in the same pattern

Yes, more pictures of air vents attached and of the whole dash board would be interesting.
riven1962   
Wed Nov 02 2011, 05:25pm
Member No: #18905
Looks ok to me. Like to see it all when its all finished.
Bin-The-L-Plates   
Wed Nov 02 2011, 05:36pm
Member No: #1556
The centre speedo console does come out, as i've taken it out a couple of times to install the cctv cameras and the cables behind it.
It basically pulls out, bit of a struggle and an equally tricky struggle to get back in, mainly the spingy metal clips each side at the back of the console that prove the hardest.
But, if you fancy matching the other bits you've done then worthy of giving it a go.
Gooner_Mike   
Wed Nov 02 2011, 05:49pm
Member No: #18986
Looks awesome! I'm a fan of sticker bombing if done well.... and yours looks great! I'm going to have a go at vinyling my front and rear chrome chevrons I think....
LewisR   
Wed Nov 02 2011, 06:21pm
Member No: #13720
good work dude looks great
CamM   
Wed Nov 02 2011, 07:33pm

Member No: #19249
Quite a professional looking job - looks like you've put a lot of work into it.
Pete85   
Thu Nov 03 2011, 08:38am
Thanks again everyone.

I might have a go at the speedo part of the dash this weekend as ive got sunday and monday off.

Been thinking i might do the chrome outside in black as i plan on getting some black wheels, doubt ill paint it on as i dont like anything that cant be reverted back to normal.
C4Darren   
Thu Nov 03 2011, 12:09pm
Member No: #13754
Wasn't expecting it to turn out as well as it looks. I suppose seeing as the dash feels so open is just works.
Sonny   
Thu Nov 03 2011, 03:56pm
Awesome idea!!!! i love the chevrons on the wheel..
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member