or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Body Styling Spoilers and wheels

Will The 17" Peugeot 307 'Challenger' Wheels Fit On My C4

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Philip_1989   
Sun Apr 01 2012, 07:25pm
Hello, I have brought a set of 17" Peugeot Challenger alloy wheels, And I was just wondering if these wheels will fit directly to the C4 or will I need a spacer kit?
P.S these alloys are very similar to the ones you get on the Peugeot 206 180 model (called Vortex/Atlantis) the only difference between the two is that the 307 ones come with centre caps and 6.5j and the 206 ones are 7.0j and doesn't come with centre caps.
Cheers guys.
mike_b   
Mon Apr 02 2012, 01:24am
Member No: #4479
Philip, Yes the wheels from the 307 should be a direct fit. My mother in law has a 307 and her wheels are the same fitment as my C4.

They will probably require flat seated bolts to be fitted though, like the standard citroen alloy wheel bolts. You wont be able to use tapered alloy bolts that you use on aftermarket alloys or steel wheel bolts.
Philip_1989   
Mon Apr 02 2012, 05:41am
That's great cheers mate, I have the standard Citroën bolts so that shouldn't be a problem, for some strange reason though, these wheels are definitely 101% 307 wheels BUT it says that the offset is 31, I've done a search on google and on every Peugeot forum it's come up as the offset being 31, which is why I was confused because the 307 has the exact same offset as the c4 (15-25) so how would 31 fit as standard (without the need of spacers)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member