or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Body Styling Spoilers and wheels

C4 Coupe New Spoiler and wiper Grommet

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
G4ZZ   
Sun Apr 01 2012, 04:10pm
Member No: #24224
Right then I've ordered myself a rear spoiler, I was wondering what size torx driver I need.

Also while I had the the boot panel off I was going to remove the rear wiper and was wondering if what size Grommet I need and what tool to remove the wiper motor as I looked at the guide and it looks like the screws have funny heads.
wozza   
Sun Apr 01 2012, 04:17pm

Member No: #2
Need a T20 torx driver and a ratchet to do the spoiler. Also something to clean the glass is needed that won't leave any residue behind to get a good bond.

32mm grommet is needed for the wiper, might struggle to get it off if it is anything like mine. Also they aren't screws they are rivets. So you need to drill it out.
G4ZZ   
Sun Apr 01 2012, 04:23pm
That was quick thank you very much.
Sonny   
Sat Apr 07 2012, 01:58pm
I Back Tom up with how difficult it is to remove the rear wiper arm, it took me a good while
wozza   
Sat Apr 07 2012, 02:14pm

Member No: #2
I gave up getting mine off when it made me bleed and my friend bleed as well.

Tried everything, the rear window was actually bending at times. Just need to get a puller on it I think.
G4ZZ   
Sat Apr 07 2012, 05:07pm
I got home from work today and unpacked the spoiler and then my heart sank there was a chip on one of the front leading edges gutted, so now its going back.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member