or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Body Styling Spoilers and wheels

Picasso 17" Scandola alloys on a coupe

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
dolanm56   
Thu Mar 15 2012, 11:21am
Member No: #19681
Has anyone got a set of these on there coupe ? I would be interested to see what they look like on the coupe, if anyone has them could they possibly post a pic as ive searched google and cant find anything on these wheels especially on a c4 coupe

Stuey   
Thu Mar 15 2012, 12:15pm
Member No: #84
You would be the first I think
routemaster1   
Thu Mar 15 2012, 01:37pm
Member No: #574
This type of wheel is sold as an accessory. Current reduced price on this site is £504 each without tyres, without caps and bolts.

- Click Here -

I don't think too many people would be buying at that price!!
dolanm56   
Thu Mar 15 2012, 02:03pm
routemaster1 wrote ...

This type of wheel is sold as an accessory. Current reduced price on this site is £504 each without tyres, without caps and bolts.

- Click Here -

I don't think too many people would be buying at that price!!

That was the site i seen them on also but to be fair it's only £126.17 per alloy to me that seems pretty fair priced considering they're genuine citroen wheels, the centre caps can be picked up from ebay for around £10 each.

I did however notice "Suitable for Citroen C4 Picasso models only" in the description so not sure if they would fit or if all citroen wheels fit standard ?
dolanm56   
Thu Mar 15 2012, 02:13pm
Stuey wrote ...

You would be the first I think

Possibly, I think maybe it's time for me to use photoshop again as i wouldn't buy something like that without first seeing how it looked on the car.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member