or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

Bluetooth disappeared from the menu...

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
dimch   
Sat Mar 03 2012, 03:09am
Member No: #20995
After spending happy 8 month with hands-free system built-in my car, I've had a problem with it. Today I noticed that my cell phone did not connected (that's happened from time to time), but when I get in to the menu I find that bluetooth column grayed-out. It looks like it was disabled or physically disappeared from the car audio system. However, BT icon on the top of the dislay still in there, showing to me crossed BT sign. I believe I need to reset car audio, but I don't know how to do that. Does anyone know what to check or where I an press some buttons etc.?

Thanks in advance,
Dmytro
dimch   
Sat Mar 03 2012, 03:50am
Member No: #20995
Ha-ha! Fixed I have called our local dealership and they said that I have to unplug main battery for 10 minutes than plug it back. This must perform full reset of all user settings (clock, radio, BT etc.). So, I'm happy with my working hands-free, but confused a little why it goes off from car audio?
BigJohnD   
Sat Mar 03 2012, 11:59am

Member No: #82
See your car's electronics as a computer - by disconnecting the battery for 10+ minutes you re-booted the system.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member